Design & Fabrication
Our process starts with thoroughly understanding your specifications for safety, quality and regulatory approval; then proceeding through engineering design and procurement planning; initiating fabrication once the design is confirmed; and then managing the details for shipping, installation and commissioning if required. This entire process is managed by our expert project management staff from beginning to end.
The CCE services team provides a full concept to final product approach to your custom equipment needs.
Steps to a Custom Build:
1. Concept drawings provided to customer for approval.
2. Designing and engineering begins based on customer feedback and regulatory requirements.
3. Manufacturing process begins.
4. Quality control measures and regulatory oversight performed.
5. Function and acceptance testing is done for client.
6. Project completion.